- In stock. Usually ships out next day
- Buy 2+ pairs for US free shipping with code DOUBLEUP
NASA's Mars Rovers
NASA has been putting rovers on Mars since 1997 when the Pathfinder mission brought the Sojourner rover to the Red Planet. Since then the "little" solar-powered robot has been joined by the twin rover Spirit and Opportunity to roam opposite side of Mars in 2004 with added range and science capability. In 2012 NASA's nuclear-powered mobile lab, the Curiosity rover, joined the family. And last, but not least in 2021 Perseverance arrived on Mars to search for ancient life and test the experimental Ingenuity helicopter.
Rovers Family Socks
After the launch of our popular Mars Perseverance EDL socks, we decided it would only be fair to all the other rovers to join the sock party. In honor of all of the rovers NASA rovers that safely found their way to Mars, we created this sock design featuring the entire family of Mars rovers!
Premium Science Socks Made in USA
- Designed in Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Made in the USA
- 75% soft combed cotton: domestically grown, dyed in Belmont, NC
- 23% nylon and 2% spandex processed in North Carolina
- 100% science
- One size fits most from size 6 women US to size 13 men U