- JWST socks are back in stock restocked.
- Buy any 2+ pairs for US free shipping with code DOUBLEUP
Lucky Launch JWST Socks
Get ready for the most anticipated space telescope launch since Hubble with these James Webb Space Telescope socks. Scheduled for 18 December 2021, JWST will be carried on top of an Ariane V rocket and be launched from French Guiana.
Celebrate launch, deployment & first light
The launch is only the beginning of many milestones until JWST can look further in the universe than we ever have. These socks are the perfect gift to remember and celebrate this nerve-wracking day, the 29 days of deployment that follow, and final preparations before first light.
Looking for more JWST products? Check out the JWST collection.
Premium Science Socks Made in the USA
- Designed and made in the USA
- 75% soft combed cotton: domestically grown, dyed in Belmont, NC
- 23% nylon and 2% spandex processed in North Carolina
- 100% science
- One size fits most from size 6 women US to size 13 men US