JWST First Light Socks
Celebrate JWST's First Light and the upcoming launch anniversary (December 25th) with these James Webb Space Telescope socks!
Celebrate First Light
After 29 days of deployment that and many more days of calibration, JWST released the first images and science data on February 12th, 2022. Also known as First Light. To celebrate this amazing milestone and the upcoming years of observations we designed these socks to feature the many science disciplines the telescope will be used for.
Looking for more JWST products? Check out the JWST collection.
Premium Science Socks Made in the USA
- Designed and made in the USA
- In collaboration with Sofie Shen
- 75% soft combed cotton: domestically grown, dyed in Belmont, NC
- 23% nylon and 2% spandex processed in North Carolina
- 100% science
- One size fits most from size 6 women US to size 13 men US