Also available in sterling silver.
Perseverance and Ingenuity
These 14K solid gold earring studs were inspired by NASA's Mars 2020 mission. Nicknamed Percy and Ginny, the Perseverance rover and Ingenuity helicopter arrived on the Red Planet in February 2021. Now you get to wear them as a pair either on opposite ears or have Ginny hover over Percy if you have multiple piercings!
Science deserves to be celebrated
Since 1997 NASA's rovers have been exploring Mars. To celebrate the decades of science and engineering, ScienceSocks wanted to do something really special: fine jewelry made of solid 14K yellow gold.
Jewelry that lasts a lifetime
Gold is a beautiful precious metal that, when properly cared for, will last you a lifetime and beyond. Unlike many other metals or gold-plated pieces. Although it is more expensive, jewelry made of solid 14K jewelry will not tarnish or lose its value over time. And if due to normal wear it loses its sheen, simply use the included polishing cloth to restore its luster or bring it to any jeweler.
Custom made just for you
Each piece is made to order. It takes about 14 days to make your pair of earrings. So it's important to order on time if you want them on a certain date.
Because each pair is custom-made, some modifications will be possible. If the earrings shown aren't exactly what you are looking for, please reach out to email@example.com.
The perfect gift
No matter if you are gifting the earrings to yourself (you deserve it!) or another, these are perfect. They come in a luxurious gift box that is ready for gifting and keeping.
- Set of two stud earrings (one Ginny and one Percy)
- Solid 14K yellow gold charms
- 1/4" / 6mm wide
- 14K yellow gold earring posts
- 14K yellow gold silicone-covered earring nut for secure and comfort fit
- Questions? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Made to order. Not kept in stock.
- If ordering internationally, please be aware of any duties & fees that may apply. Please reach out if you have any questions.